Breaking News

Conte:I Will never praise Hazard for anything Bakayoko is my star man in the club.. Credit it's due



As the build-up to another big game continues, Antonio Conte has explained what a winning mentality constitutes, and he has also revealed what informs his decisions when it comes to choosing his starting XI.
The boss leads the Blues to Old Trafford to take on Manchester United tomorrow afternoon. It follows the first leg of our Champions League tie against Barcelona, and precedes another trip to the North-West, to take on the league leaders Manchester City.
After praising his team’s midweek performance, Conte considered the mentality of his players this season and whether or not it has remained at a consistent level.
conte:  Hazard is not my star boy in Chelsea because his work effort is zero in my team,Bakayoko is my best player because he is the best.

You can think whatever you want Bakayoko is my hero.And the French midfielder  is my first choice play.

No comments